The 30-Day Plank Challenge: Day 21
The plank exercise is one of the most effective core-strengthening exercises that you can do. It targets multiple muscles at once, including your abs, back, shoulders, and arms. When performed correctly, it can help to improve your posture, reduce lower back pain and increase your overall stability and strength.
If you are looking for a challenge to help you reach your fitness goals, then the 30-day plank challenge is worth considering. This challenge involves doing a plank every day for 30 days, with the goal of increasing your time each day. The challenge starts with a 20-second plank on day 1, and by day 30, you’ll hold a plank for an impressive 5 minutes.
As you progress through the challenge, you’ll notice improvements in your strength and endurance. The results can be very satisfying and even motivating, helping you stay on track with your fitness journey.
Day 21 of the Plank Challenge
If you’ve made it to day 21 of the plank challenge, congratulations! You are now more than halfway through the challenge and one step closer to reaching your goal.
On day 21 of the challenge, you will do a 2 minute and 15-second plank. This might seem intimidating at first, but don’t worry, you’ve got this!
To perform a plank, follow these steps:
1. Start with your hands and knees on the ground. Your hands should be directly under your shoulders, and your knees should be under your hips.
2. Step both feet back to straighten your legs, and come into a push-up position.
3. Engage your core muscles and hold your body in a straight line from your head to your heels.
4. Hold the position for the designated time, breathing slowly and deeply.
Tips for Success
1. Practice proper form: Make sure your body is in a straight line from your head to your heels. Avoid letting your hips sag or your back arch.
2. Focus on your breathing: Take deep breaths and try to relax your body as much as possible. You’ll be able to hold the plank longer if your body is not tense.
3. Challenge yourself: Push yourself to hold the plank for the entire time, but don’t compromise form in the process.
4. Mix it up: As you progress through the challenge, try different variations of the plank, such as side planks, forearm planks, or even adding in a leg lift.
5. Stay consistent: Stick to the challenge every day to see results. Make plank exercises part of your daily routine to increase your strength and endurance.
The 30-day plank challenge is a great way to challenge yourself and increase your core strength. By day 21, you’ve already come so far, and the end is in sight. As you continue to practice, you’ll see an improvement in your strength, endurance, and overall fitness.
So keep up the good work, and remember to focus on your form, breathing, and consistency. You’re almost there!
– Plank exercise
– Core strength