to make it easier to read for the audience.
Words to Live By: Quotes to Inspire Action and Overcome Lack of Faith
Sometimes we all face moments of doubt and uncertainty. When this happens, the lack of faith can leave us feeling stuck, helpless, and unmotivated. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Here are some powerful quotes to get you up and doing something regardless of your current state of mind.
Inspiring Words from the Greats
1. Albert Einstein-Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow!
2. Dr. Seuss–You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose!
3. Howard Thurman–Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who come alive!
4. Thomas Edison–I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work!
5. Howard Zinn-Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world!
6. Winston Churchill-A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject!
7. Sigmund Freud-Being entirely honest with yourself is a good exercise!
8. John Steinbeck-The free exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world!
9. Shakespeare–…and we’ll live, and pray, and sing, and tell old tales, and laugh at gilded butterflies…and take upon the mystery of things as if we were God’s spies!
10. Martin Luther King Jr.-Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!
11. Harry S. Truman-The truth is all I want for history!
12. Robert M. Pirsig–The only Zen you find on top of mountains is the Zen you bring up there!
13. James Buchanan–What is right and what is practicable are two different things!
14. Albert Einstein–Imagination is more important than knowledge!
15. Billie Holiday-Don’t threaten me with love, baby. Let’s just go walking in the rain!
Words of Wisdom for Success
16. Alan Key-The best way to predict the future is to invent it!
17. Cavett Robert-If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one!
18. Frank Zappa-If you end up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, dad, teacher, priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it!
19. Eminem-Some people dream of success….while others wake up and work hard for it!
20. Tim Duncan-Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best!
21. Emma Watson-Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love!
22. Mahatma Gandhi-first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!
23. Bob Marley-The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for!
24. Lao Tzu-The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!
25. Coco Chanel-How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone!
26. Albert Einstein-Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value!
27. Walter Cronkite-Success is more permanent when you achieve it without destroying your principles!
28. Mahatma Gandhi-You must be the change you want to see in the world!
29. M. Teresa-Kind words are short and easy but their echoes are endless!
30. Will Smith-If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect me to be present during your success!
Practical Advice for Everyday Life
31. Seth Godin-Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from!
32. Dr. Steve Maraboli-Let go of the people that dull your shine, poison your spirit, and bring you drama. Cancel your subscription to their issues!
33. Unknown-Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections!
34. Albert Einstein-Life is like a riding bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving!
35. Ralph Waldo Emerson-What lies behind us and what lies before tiny matters compared to what lies within us!
36. Socrates-There is only one good knowledge, and one evil, ignorance!
37. Oscar Wilde–Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing!
38. Unknown-every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back!
These quotes offer powerful reminders of what it takes to overcome the lack of faith and do something. They encourage us to persevere instead of giving up, to trust ourselves, and to take action that aligns with our values. As we move ahead in life, let’s take inspiration from these great minds and strive to do better each day. May we continue to have faith and hope in ourselves to accomplish all that we set out to do.